Saturday, August 7, 2010

I got the Joy joy joy joy Down in my heart!

Did you ever sing that song as a kids? You know "I got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart! Down in my heart! Down in my heart! I got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart! Down in my heart to stay!" I know I did. But I just got back from church camp, so I wanna tell you guys what happened. If you wanna deny it...well that's okay, cause I know this is real and of God-if you don't, then that's fine.
So at this camp, I got filled with a supernatural joy of God. I know I have mentioned my testimony before, and I think one of these days, I'll make a blog of all the details..but ANYWAYS...I've been depressed before, and so joy holds kinda a special place in my heart. While I was at camp, God filled me up with a joy and laughter-it was amazing. So what I want to say is that no matter what point in your life that your in, God will always fill you with joy. Even when you think that you have ALL the joy and happiness you can handle, God always has MORE in-store for you! Job 8:21 says "HE (God) will FILL your nouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of JOY!"
So wherever you are in your life-depressed, happy, or doin just fine-just ask God for more, cause he'll always give it to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment