Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tron and my life

So I just watched the movie "Tron", and this quote stood out to me:
"Just as everything was about to go black, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, and there, standing above me, was the creator." -Quorra
I think this quote stood out to me because I kinda knew what she was talking about (even though she was talking about a fictional story and creator). She was talking about a time in her life when she was at the point of death-everyone around her was dead, and she was waiting to die just like them-and unexpectedly, her "creator" came and saved her. I thought "I've been there. I know how that feels."
At one time in my life, I was dying in my sin. I had nothing else to live for. Everyone I knew was dying in their sin. So I though I had nothing else. I laid down, and waited to die in my sin. When out of nowhere, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I felt someone saying "I'm here for you. get up." And when I opened my eyes, I saw my creator was there-God. He revived me. He gave me a reason to live. He gave me a reason to get up and go on with life. It's because of him that I am alive and joyful. He gave me life.
So I know this is shorter than some of my other blogs, but I just figured it was worth posting. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea who you are, and it might not matter who I am, but I feel the same.
    I can't say much, but I am going through some tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad my blog encourages you. I'm praying that God will keep showing you encouraging things and encouraging you. He loves you, and you can go to him anytime. Tough times happen to the best of us, but if you trust God, He will get you through them. :)
    Thank you so much for commenting. You have no idea how encouraging that is to me also.
    -God Bless! A Christian Teenage Girl

    ReplyDelete